Get on wheels and experience the thrilling red desert of Arabia on this evening desert safari tour. This 5 hours Dubai desert safari, included with BBQ dinner at our Bedouin style camp, will surely leave a memorable experience.
- Enjoy dune bashing on the highest dunes
- Spectacular scenery during the sunset stop at the peak of the desert
- Enjoy camel rides and sand boarding
- Spoil yourself with delicious BBQ buffet dinner at our Bedouin style camp
- Experience exotic belly dance show
Red Dune Desert Safari with Falcon Exp & BBQ
Mobile Voucher Accepted
What to Expect
Begin your journey with a 4×4 pick-up from your hotel. The guide will then drive almost 50 Km south of Dubai to near an isolated desert region known as Lahbab. This unique location for desert safari is famous for its highest dunes and red sand found only in this region. As you drive, you will notice the change of the sand color from brown to red. Once you reach lahbab, get ready as your guide takes you off-road for dune bashing on the desert. Glide through dunes and experience the mesmerizing desert sunset.
After dune bashing, you will be driven at our Bedouin style camp. As you enter our camp, you will be welcomed with fresh Arabic coffee and dates. You have the chance to explore the many activities provided in the camp. Hop on camel’s hump for a ride, relax smoking hookah pipes (Shisha), get your picture taken wearing traditional Arabic costumes and enjoy henna painting. BBQ buffet dinner at our desert camp will also be served. We will close the night with an exotic belly dance and Tanura dance show.
After the show, we will hop back to our 4×4 to be dropped at the hotel.
- 4×4 pick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai
- Dune Bashing at Lahbab desert quarter
- Camel rides near the camp-site
- Sunset stop at the desert during the Dune bash
- Sand boarding
- Shisha (Hookah pipes) – available in different flavours
- Henna painting – onsite specialist to draw Henna on your body (Basic)
- BBQ buffet dinner with vegetarian option
- Water & soft beverages (unlimited)
- Belly dance show
- Tanura dance show
- Drop off back to the hotel
What's Not Included
- Alcohol is served inside the camp and can be purchased as per consumption
- Quad bike rentals
Meeting point :
Hotel / Apartment in Dubai
Pick-up service :
Lobby / Entrance (14:45)
Drop-off/End Point :
Hotel / Apartment in Dubai
Know Before You Go
- Contact us 1 day before the tour to reconfirm the pickup time
- Pick-up timings may vary depending on location and traffic
- We have a strict policy of not allowing children below ages of 3 on the tour due to safety concerns.
- This tour is not recommended for Pregnant mothers,and people with back or neck issues .Vegetarian menu is available during buffet dinner
- Quad bike rentals can be done during onsite at our Bedouin camp after the dune bashing.
- The standard tour is on sharing bases so time may vary for pick-up from locations.
- Children are considered ages between 4-11 years old