Sail for 1.5 hours between 2 continents on a half-day cruise of the Bosphorus in Istanbul. After a visit to the fragrant Spice Bazaar.
- Wander through the fragrant Spice Bazaar
- Cruise between Asia & Europe
- See elegant Ottoman palaces and handsome wooden villas
- Watch Istanbul at work and play on the lively Bosphorus Straits
- Spice Market
- Bosphorus Cruise on Boat
What to Expect
Take this relaxing 4-hour tour and cruise along the Bosphorus between Asia and Europe. The tour begins with a hotel pick-up from central Istanbul and a visit to the lively Spice Bazaar. Soak up the vibrant sounds and fragrant scents of the market before you head to the Bosphorus Straits.
Jump on board the cruise vessel and set sail to see the city of Istanbul from the water. The cruise will take you past historic Ottoman palaces, such as Dolmabahce Palace. Relax as you drift by Ottoman neighborhoods, such as Beylerbeyi, and look out for beautiful 19th and 20th-Century wooden kiosks, mansions, and villas, forming the elegant waterside section of the city.
Sail under the massive Bosphorus Bridge, connecting 2 continents, and watch the city’s busy river life both on and off the water as ships sail and fishermen cast from the banks. Enjoy the wildflowers covering the hills in the spring, and the minarets of mosques towering over the city all year round. This Bosphorus cruise will let you see the best of both banks in just a half-day tour!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from central Istanbul neighborhoods
- Entrance Fees
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Personal Expenses
Know Before You Go
- • Morning and afternoon tours are available
- • Please note that the Spice Bazaar is closed on Sunday