When in Dubai, it is a must to try an adventure that is best done in the sandy and golden landscape of the desert.Spend an evening in the desert of Dubai on a thrilling safari ! Go 4WD dune bashing,take a camel ride, sand boarding and BBQ dinner.
- Dubai Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Experience the thrill of riding a 4x4 over desert dunes.
- Visit a Camel farm and ride a Camel, try henna design,
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner while watching live belly-dancing shows.
Mobile Voucher Accepted
What to Expect
Your Arabian Desert journey start by boarding a comfortable 4x4 from the Hotel and drive across the desert, bashing dunes and weaving through the sea of Golden sand.Experience a thrilling 20 - 25 minute dune drive and visit a camel farm. Stop to watch the desert sunset and capture the scenery on camera before arriving at the campsite.
Arrive at the Arabian ambiance a traditional campsite, you can then ride a camel , try sand boarding, experience the henna painting - exclusive Arabic designs, on hands or feet or simply enjoy the aromatic shisha, the famous Arabic water pipe.
There will also be a live Traditional Arabic Tanoura dance and Belly dance show to get you entertained.The buffet dinner and live barbecue will be opened between these shows and there will be complimentary soft drinks and water available at the camp.
This Desert Safari Tour of Dubai will give you the chance to experience all things Arabian in one comprehensive, full inclusive tour.At the end of the dinner and show, make the return trip to Dubai in the 4WD vehicle. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
- Pick-up and Drop off from Dubai , Sharjah or Ajman Hotels in 4 wheel drive.
- Dune Drive in the Desert.
- Camel farm visit
- Watching sunset in the Desert
- Sand bording
- Henna Painting
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha ( the Arabic water pipe)
- Belly Dance & Tanoura Dance
- Barbecue Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited Soft drinks & water
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic Beverages available at additional cost
Pick-up service :
Pick up from Ajman, Sharjah or Dubai Hotels
Drop-off/End Point :
Drop off at Ajman, Sharjah or Dubai Hotels
Know Before You Go
- Desert Safari involve off-road driving across sand dunes as well as off-road tracks.As the drive can be rough in certain given rugged areas we are unable to accept any pregnant women,persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour.
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions.