Have a fantastic overview of Dubai from the highest building in the world. Have a comprehensive 360-degree view of the city and learn about the Burj Khalifa and its wonders from multimedia presentation.
- Ride a dedicated elevator to Level 148, the world's highest observation deck.
- Skip the line entry at "At the Top - Sky".
- Visit the world's highest outdoor observation deck.
- You can stay for approximately 1.5 hours at the attraction.
What to Expect
Take home vivid memories of Dubai’s crowning glory with a tour through parts of Burj Khalifa.
Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest free-standing structure at 828 metres (830 metres to the tip). You will have access to the highest outdoor observation deck in the world, spread across levels 148 and 125 of the Burj Khalifa.
Your journey begins when you step into the 'At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY lounge', from where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. SKY is the newest attraction to open in the Burj Khalifa on floors 125 and 148. This makes SKY the world’s highest observation deck. The new public observation deck stands at a height of 555 meters.
A high-speed elevator ascends to the observation deck at 32 feet per second. As the doors open, the floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide breath-taking 360-degree views of the city, desert and ocean sprawling beneath.
End your visit by purchasing some unique souvenirs at the gift shop.
- At the Top - Burj Khalifa SKY admission ticket.
- Access to level 125 and level 148.
- Coffee and dates.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Hotel pick up.
- Meals and drinks
Meeting point :
Dubai Mall's "At the Top" entrance.
Know Before You Go
- All bookings are on request. Once we received the booking request we will book the tickets for the requested date / time and send you the booking confirmation. Subject to availability.
- Should your chosen time slot not be available, you will be issued a ticket for the nearest possible time on the same day .
- The guest will need to present the Order No. / QR code on this booking confirmation and a photographic I.D to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter to collect tickets.