A 6-hour tour of fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula, sumptuous dinner.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Traditionasl Bedouin Camp
What to Expect
On this enjoyable 6-hour evening tour to a Bedouin camp you will stop to take photos of the desert dunes and local falcons. Then, drive across the desert dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity. If you are feeling truly adventurous, opt for the high dunes option where the level of the dunes is increased.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset, before going to an authentic Arabic camp.
Experience a traditional Arabic welcome of coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Relax in the beautiful Bedouin encampment and watch traditional Tanura dance shows, belly dancing and more. Take a ride around the desert sands on camel-back. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder. Then, enjoy a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats under a canopy of stars
- Professional Safari Driver / Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Dune Bashing
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Riding
- Henna Painting
- Photograph in local costume
- BBQ Dinner veg and non-veg
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
- Fruits and dessert
- Belly dance show
- Tanura Dance show
What's Not Included
- Quad bikes ( available to rent )
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know Before You Go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child 3 yrs and below are Free of Charges provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is on SIC basis . For any upgrade of private or exclusive vehicles and VIP service call the service provider in advance.