Explore the Abu Dhab history on an 8-hour tour of the largest United Arab Emirates. Visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece
- -See the world's 4th largest mosque at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- -Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers and Ferrari World
- -Take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- -Admire the new attractions of Yas Island
- -Learn the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Museum & Sheikh Zayed Centre
- -Visit the Abu Dhabi date market
What to Expect
Explore the rich past, vibrant present, and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, transfer along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Upon arrival, go to the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to marvel at the white façade of the 4th largest mosque in the world.
Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience the 8-kilometer stretch of pristine waterfront up-close. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then stop by another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower.
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village. Visit the Abu Dhabi Museum inside the village to see some interesting specimens, such as a replica of an oasis desert village. Also visit the adjoining Sheikh Zayed Centre (closed on Fridays and Saturdays) and leaarn about the life of ‘father of the nation’, the late Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Then, visit the Date Market where numerous kinds of dates and other dried fruits are sold.
Before returning to Dubai, see some of Abu Dhabi’s new attractions at Yas Island, home to Ferrari World (the largest indoor amusement park in the world) and the world’s fastest rollercoaster.
- Pick-up and drop off at selected locations
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide available for several languages
- Cold mineral water
- All entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Tips and any expenses or services not mentioned in "what's included"
- Entrance to the Emirates Palace, Ferrari World or the Etihad Towers. These can however be viewed from the outside
Know Before You Go
- For the sharing tour the pick-up time will be within 30-45 minutes of your selected pick-up time.
- The Sheikh Zayed Centre is closed on Friday and Saturday.
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival